The principal shooting of Balakrishna’s upcoming film Srimannarayana has been completed. Recently, two songs were shot in Switzerland and Italy and with this the entire film’s shooting came to an end. After the post production formalities are wrapped up in July, the film will gear up for its release in August. Ravikumar Chavali is directing the film and Ramesh Puppala is producing the film. Parvathi Melton and Isha Chawla are playing the lead roles opposite Balakrishna. The buzz surrounding the film is good and sources say that Balakrishna is playing a powerful role and he’ll be seen as a journalist in the film.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed