As the release day is in the offing, the buzz for Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Srimanthudu gets intensified. The film’s audio, which was given by Devi Sri Prasad, is making good waves in the market. The trailers and the posters have caught up well with the audience and expectations are quite high on this film.
The post production works have been wrapped up and director Koratala Shiva confirmed that the first copy will be readied by tomorrow (29th July). He added that the team is very confident of the film’s success at the box office. The movie will be censored on the 31st of this month and it will release on August 7th.
Shruti Haasan is the female lead and Mythri Movie Makers banner produced it.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties