Prince Mahesh Babu’s latest outing Srimanthudu, which released last Friday, is taking box office by storm with superb collections in all the areas of release. Directed by Koratala Shiva, the movie features Shurti Haasan as the female lead.
As per the latest US trade reports, the collections of the movie surpassed the 2 Million mark after the first week end. With this, Srimanthudu has crossed the lifetime collections of Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredi and it now holds the second spot in the list of top grossing Tollywood movies in Overseas. Baahubali, which released last month, is still in the first place. Trade analysts believe that Srimanthudu might collect a share more than 3 Million dollars in its long run.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals