Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu is surely one of the highly anticipated projects this season. The film’s teaser, which released last month, has augmented the expectations of the frenzied fans and the movie buffs.
The post production activities are currently going on at jet speed to make it possible for a July 17th release. The dubbing for various character artists is nearing completion and the remaining cast will also complete their dubbing in the next few days. Also, the unit will complete a small portion of the patch work by the end of next week.
Directed by Mirchi fame Koratala Shiva, the audio launch will be held in the last week of this month. Shruthi Haasan is sharing screen with Mahesh in this film and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film