After making a successful comeback with NBK’s Legend, there is no looking back for veteran actor Jagapathi Babu. He is now getting busy with multiple offers in the South Indian film industry. Currently, he is being praised to skies by the audience for his top notch performance in Srimanthudu, which has him playing Mahesh Babu’s father.
Speaking to the media during the success meet, Jagapathi Babu said that he is thoroughly cherishing the success of Srimanthudu which takes him back to the days of his cult classic ‘Subhalagnam’, which released two decades ago. He added that family audience are thronging the theaters of Srimanthudu just in the same way as they did for Subhalagnam.
- Vijetha’s fun, emotional trailer impresses
- Is Mahadheera gearing up for an international release?
- AR Murugadoss plans a stylish intro song for Sarkar
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?