Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu, has already been declared the all-time second highest grosser in the history of Telugu Cinema. Released on 7th August, Srimanthudu is currently into its fourth week run and much to the joy of its distributors, the film is still running to packed houses in several areas across the Telugu states.
Usually, most films find it difficult to have a no-deficit run beyond three weeks. On the other hand, Srimanthudu registered full houses in several theaters in its fourth weekend. The makers’ latest move of adding extra scenes to the film has also helped the trade witness repeat audiences.
Directed by Koratala Siva, Srimanthudu was jointly produced by Mahesh Babu and Mythri Movie Makers.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake