The much awaited teaser of Mahesh Babu upcoming film, Srimanthudu, has been released this morning on the eve of Superstar Krishna’s birthday. The one minute teaser has been appreciated by all Superstar fans, who are in love with Mahesh Babu’s simple yet elegant demeanor as Harsha, a rich industrialist. Director Koratala Siva succeeded in showcasing the charming and the intense shades in Mahesh’s character.
The teaser further offers a vague insight about the film’s basic plot where Mahesh flies down to his village, adopts it and locks horns with local faction. However, there is definitely much more awaiting fans’ thunderous response after the film’s release on 17th July. Meanwhile, the teaser is already trending atop on national Twitter trends.
Devi Sri Prasad’s cool background score turns riveting as Mahesh transforms from being a classy industrialist to an intense youth who takes on village thugs. And Madhie, the film’s cinematographer, seamlessly showcases the foreign and village locales with panache.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna