Prince Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu, which released on August 7th, is doing stupendous business all over. The striking performances by the entire cast and the touching family drama helped the movie to notch up 50 Crores share in just 5 days. Trade reports reveal that the distributors of all areas have already entered the profit zone.
Now, the upcoming weekend accompanied by Independence Day is going to attract more moviegoers towards the movie. As there no major releases this week at the box office, trade analysts predict that the steady run of Srimanthudu will continue in all areas. Directed by Koratala Siva, the movie has Shruti Haasan as the female lead. Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced it.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’