Prince Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu, which released on August 7th, is doing stupendous business all over. The striking performances by the entire cast and the touching family drama helped the movie to notch up 50 Crores share in just 5 days. Trade reports reveal that the distributors of all areas have already entered the profit zone.
Now, the upcoming weekend accompanied by Independence Day is going to attract more moviegoers towards the movie. As there no major releases this week at the box office, trade analysts predict that the steady run of Srimanthudu will continue in all areas. Directed by Koratala Siva, the movie has Shruti Haasan as the female lead. Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced it.
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert