Mahesh Babu carries an enviable fandom in all the Overseas areas. Most of his movies in the past have done unprecedented business and his latest release Srimanthudu is also off to a terrific start over there.
As per the latest trade reports, the movie has collected more than half a million dollars (Approximately 3.5 Crores) with the premier shows alone in Overseas. Trade analysts predict that the collections will be solid over the weekend. Directed by Koratala Shiva, the engaging narration and Mahesh Babu’s emotional performance played a big part in the movie’s success. Shruti Haasan’s glamour quotient is also an added advantage for the movie.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties