After successfully ruling the box-offices across the world, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu is all set to tread newer shores. As per the latest reports, Srimanthudu will be releasing in the Latin American countries of Argentina and Chile, a first ever feat for a Telugu film.
Srimanthudu will hit the screens in both these countries this Friday. While this explains the ever growing craze for Mahesh Babu in overseas areas, it is also a positive trend for the growth of Telugu Cinema.
This will also enable the producers to explore new areas for film releases, which will naturally boost the market beyond the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release