Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu, received accolades from all quarters for its emotional content and portraying social responsibility in an entertaining manner. As per the film’s producers’ announcement, legendary Indian cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar, will be watching Srimanthudu very soon.
Srimanthudu tells the story of a billionaire’s son who adopts his native village and transforms it into a developed village. This very concept must have intrigued the Master Blaster, who himself adopted Puttamraju Kandrika in Nellore district and transformed it into a model village with 2.79 crores of MPLADS funds.
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?