Actor turned director Srinivas Avasarala’s second film, Jyo Achyutananda, is running successfully in the two Telugu states and in overseas. The talented filmmaker is now gearing up to direct his close friend Nani in his next film, which will kick-start in January.
In his latest interview, Srinivas Avasarala revealed that he had written a script for Bollywood star Aamir Khan and even contacted the actor’s close aide to narrate the script. However, Aamir’s staff asked Srinivas to email them the script before being invited for a narration.
Apprehensive about his script being stolen or copied, Srinivas dropped his Bollywood dreams and tested his luck in Telugu films and the rest is history.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?