Hero Nithiin is reuniting with leading producer Dil Raju after 15 long years, since the release of their 2003 film, Dil. Titled Srinivasa Kalyanam, the Nithiin-Dil Raju’s latest film is being directed by Shatamnam Bhavathi fame Satish Vegesna.
This morning, Srinivasa Kalyanam began its regular shoot after a formal puja ceremony. Going by the title’s tagline ‘It’s not an event, It’s a beautiful moment’, the film is expected to be centered around a wedding. Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha are the film’s leading ladies. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?