Hero Nithiin is reuniting with leading producer Dil Raju after 15 long years, since the release of their 2003 film, Dil. Titled Srinivasa Kalyanam, the Nithiin-Dil Raju’s latest film is being directed by Shatamnam Bhavathi fame Satish Vegesna.
This morning, Srinivasa Kalyanam began its regular shoot after a formal puja ceremony. Going by the title’s tagline ‘It’s not an event, It’s a beautiful moment’, the film is expected to be centered around a wedding. Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha are the film’s leading ladies. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL
- Yesteryear heroine joins Varun Tej’s boxing drama
- Sushanth signs a new endorsement deal
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?
- Noted Hindi hero’s key role in Pawan-Krish film?
- Audio of Vijay’s Master confirmed on this date