Hero Nithiin is reuniting with leading producer Dil Raju after 15 long years, since the release of their 2003 film, Dil. Titled Srinivasa Kalyanam, the Nithiin-Dil Raju’s latest film is being directed by Shatamnam Bhavathi fame Satish Vegesna.
This morning, Srinivasa Kalyanam began its regular shoot after a formal puja ceremony. Going by the title’s tagline ‘It’s not an event, It’s a beautiful moment’, the film is expected to be centered around a wedding. Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha are the film’s leading ladies. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika