Hero Nithiin is reuniting with leading producer Dil Raju after 15 long years, since the release of their 2003 film, Dil. Titled Srinivasa Kalyanam, the Nithiin-Dil Raju’s latest film is being directed by Shatamnam Bhavathi fame Satish Vegesna.
This morning, Srinivasa Kalyanam began its regular shoot after a formal puja ceremony. Going by the title’s tagline ‘It’s not an event, It’s a beautiful moment’, the film is expected to be centered around a wedding. Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha are the film’s leading ladies. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival