Hero Nithiin is reuniting with leading producer Dil Raju after 15 long years, since the release of their 2003 film, Dil. Titled Srinivasa Kalyanam, the Nithiin-Dil Raju’s latest film is being directed by Shatamnam Bhavathi fame Satish Vegesna.
This morning, Srinivasa Kalyanam began its regular shoot after a formal puja ceremony. Going by the title’s tagline ‘It’s not an event, It’s a beautiful moment’, the film is expected to be centered around a wedding. Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha are the film’s leading ladies. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
- Vijetha’s fun, emotional trailer impresses
- Is Mahadheera gearing up for an international release?
- AR Murugadoss plans a stylish intro song for Sarkar
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?