Nithiin and Dil Raju’s latest project, Srinivasa Kalyanam, was launched with a formal puja ceremony this morning. Raashi Khanna romances Nithiin in the movie, while Nandita Swetha essays a crucial role. National award-winning Shatamnam Bhavathi fame Satish Vegesna is directing the movie.
As per the latest update from the makers, Srinivasa Kalyanam’s regular shoot will kick-start from March 16, and the first schedule will last until March 30. The entire shooting formalities will be completed by June. The makers further announced that Srinivasa Kalyanam will be hitting the screens in either July last week or August first week.
Srinivasa Kalyanam is a wholesome family entertainer like many other Dil Raju’s movies. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble