Nithiin and Raashi Khanna’s Srinivasa Kalyanam is hitting the screens on August 9. The film’s team has kick-started the promotional blitzkrieg already. And here’s a unique promotional contest for all the new brides and grooms in the twin Telugu states.
Srinivasa Kalyanam’s team has invited all the new couples who will be getting married in the Sravana Masam to send them their wedding invitation cards. The film’s team will select a few couples and gift them traditional pattu battalu during their wedding.
Srinivasa Kalyanam is directed by Satish Vegesna. Nandita Sweta, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj essay important roles in the movie. Mickey J Meyer has scored the film’s soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby