It is a known fact that Srinivasa Reddy is doing a film called Jambalakidi Pamba whose teaser was released recently. The latest we hear is that the ace comedian has pinned a lot of hopes on this project as his previous film Jayammu Nischsyambu Raa received a mixed response.
The unit sources reveal that Srinivasa Reddy is making sure that the film is promoted quite well as he is very much happy with the output of the film. He is doing a full length hero’s role and wants this film to click so that his career will have a free flow.
The comedy caper is directed by J B Murali and has Vennala Kishore and Satyam Rajesh playing crucial roles. The makers are planning to release this film in July.
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?