It is a known fact that Srinivasa Reddy is doing a film called Jambalakidi Pamba whose teaser was released recently. The latest we hear is that the ace comedian has pinned a lot of hopes on this project as his previous film Jayammu Nischsyambu Raa received a mixed response.
The unit sources reveal that Srinivasa Reddy is making sure that the film is promoted quite well as he is very much happy with the output of the film. He is doing a full length hero’s role and wants this film to click so that his career will have a free flow.
The comedy caper is directed by J B Murali and has Vennala Kishore and Satyam Rajesh playing crucial roles. The makers are planning to release this film in July.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake