Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Baadshah’ is getting ready to hit the screens on April 5th in a big way. The film’s hexa-platinum disk function was held yesterday in Hyderabad and it was attended by NTR along with the rest of the production team. NTR spoke quite candidly at the event and he had some interesting things to say about director Srinu Vaitla.
“Srinu deserves full credit for Baadshah. Right from my clothes, to my accessories and even the wrist watch on my hand, Srinu took personal care about everything. If the film has a grand and rich feel, it is only because of Srinu Vaitla. Some people have a healthy respect for victory and they never take it for granted. Srinu Vaitla is one such person”, he said.
Srinu Vaitla also showered NTR with praises.”NTR has worked for more films than I did and he is my senior. But he never questioned my judgement and he always did what I wanted.I made NTR work quite hard for this movie but all that is for his success only. Before the shooting of ‘Baadshah’ started, I spoke to a few fans and all of them wanted to see superb dances from NTR. You will find that in our movie. NTR is a gifted dancer”.
Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie and Bandla Ganesh is the producer. Thaman has composed the music.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script