We have already reported that Mega star Chiranjeevi will be doing a cameo in Ram Charan’s upcoming film, Bruce Lee. Speaking about the same, director Srinu Vaitla revealed that his team was planning to rope in the mega star right from the beginning of the project.
Adding further, the ace director also said that Chiru’s cameo will be a huge surprise for his fans and will entertain them big time. Rakul Preet is playing the female lead in the film which is being produced by DVV Danayya. SS Thaman is the music director.
Audio of the film will be launched on the 2nd of October and the film is set for a release on the 16th of the same month.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong