For the past couple of days, there were plenty of rumours suggesting that Sriram Aditya’s multi-starrer with Nagarjuna and Nani playing lead roles is a remake of a popular Hindi film Johnny Gaddar. A section of gossipmongers went on to speculate that Nani might be reprising the role of Neil Nitin Mukesh from the film.
However, Sriram Aditya, who had made films like Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamanthakamani in the past, denied all these rumours. Issuing a clarification, he stated that the multi-starrer is an original script. “My next film with @iamnagarjuna sir and @NameisNani Produced by @VyjayanthiFilms is not a Remake of any film. Its a original script .Just wanted clarify :),” the director said on Twitter.
The film also stars Rashmika and Aakanksha Singh in lead roles. Vyjayanthi Movies is producing the film and Shamdat is the cinematographer.
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry