For the past couple of days, there were plenty of rumours suggesting that Sriram Aditya’s multi-starrer with Nagarjuna and Nani playing lead roles is a remake of a popular Hindi film Johnny Gaddar. A section of gossipmongers went on to speculate that Nani might be reprising the role of Neil Nitin Mukesh from the film.
However, Sriram Aditya, who had made films like Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamanthakamani in the past, denied all these rumours. Issuing a clarification, he stated that the multi-starrer is an original script. “My next film with @iamnagarjuna sir and @NameisNani Produced by @VyjayanthiFilms is not a Remake of any film. Its a original script .Just wanted clarify :),” the director said on Twitter.
The film also stars Rashmika and Aakanksha Singh in lead roles. Vyjayanthi Movies is producing the film and Shamdat is the cinematographer.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script