Little did he know that Bhale Manchi Roju would garner such good collections and reviews. The film is continuing its good innings into the festival season and the director is all praise for his leading man Sudhir Babu.”Sudhir never has an artificial expression and he takes his work seriously, I’m extremely proud of him “, he quips.
He recalls, “I thought I should quit my job and do films, Bhale Manchi Roju started 4 days after I met the producer and narrated the story. My parents are my best critics and the film brought of a lot of positivity around”.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy