Little did he know that Bhale Manchi Roju would garner such good collections and reviews. The film is continuing its good innings into the festival season and the director is all praise for his leading man Sudhir Babu.”Sudhir never has an artificial expression and he takes his work seriously, I’m extremely proud of him “, he quips.
He recalls, “I thought I should quit my job and do films, Bhale Manchi Roju started 4 days after I met the producer and narrated the story. My parents are my best critics and the film brought of a lot of positivity around”.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend