Allu Sirish’s latest release, the family entertainer Srirastu Subhamastu, is still continuing its decent run at box-offices across the two Telugu states. According to a latest update, Srirastu Subhamasthu has collected Rs 12 crores gross worldwide until yesterday, with a share of Rs 7.20 crores.
The film has notched up an impressive Rs 2.10 crore gross in Uttharandrha alone. Trade analysts have already termed Srirastu Subhamasthu as the biggest grosser in Sirish’s career.
This film has been directed by Parasuram and produced by Allu Aravind. Lavanya Tripathi, Prakash Raj, Sumalatha and Rao Ramesh played pivotal roles in this wholesome entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event