The Manchu multi-starrer ‘Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummedha’ has been getting a good response from the Box Office and director Srivaas is very happy. The director scored a hit a few years ago with ‘Lakshyam’ and this is second hit.
Sri Vaas has thanked Dr. Mohan Babu for giving him an opportunity and expressed his happiness during a recent media interaction. “This film would not have been possible without Dr. Mohan Babu. He has been quite flexible and he took a lot of care in all aspects”, he said.
Mohan Babu, Vishnu, Manoj, Varun Sandesh, Taneesh, Raveena Tandon, Hansika and Pranitha appeared as the lead actors in this movie.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble