The latest buzz in Filmnagar is that macho hero Gopichand’s movie with Nayanatara as the heroine will now be directed by Srivas. The film was originally supposed to be directed by Bhupathi Pandian but the buzz is that Srivas has been roped in to replace the director. Srivas directed Gopichand earlier for the hit film ‘Lakshyam’.
The film is being produced by Ramesh T and there is no official announcement from the producer yet over the director’s change. Gopichand is going through a lean phase lately and he is hoping for a big break from his forthcoming ventures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows