The latest buzz in Filmnagar is that macho hero Gopichand’s movie with Nayanatara as the heroine will now be directed by Srivas. The film was originally supposed to be directed by Bhupathi Pandian but the buzz is that Srivas has been roped in to replace the director. Srivas directed Gopichand earlier for the hit film ‘Lakshyam’.
The film is being produced by Ramesh T and there is no official announcement from the producer yet over the director’s change. Gopichand is going through a lean phase lately and he is hoping for a big break from his forthcoming ventures.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress