Ever since Shahrukh Khan praised the trailer of Atlee’s Bigil, calling it ‘Chak De India’ on steroids, there has been a strong buzz that King Khan will soon team up with the young Tamil filmmaker. In fact, Karan Johar too added to the buzz when he heaped praise on Atlee for making a blockbuster film like Bigil.
As per the latest buzz in Bollywood, a formal announcement about SRK and Atlee’s film could be made on November 2, on the occasion of SRK’s birthday. Apparently, the film’s title is said to be ‘Sanki’, and it is going to be a masala potboiler. More details about the cast and crew are going to be announced soon.
SRK, who was last seen in Anand L Rai’s Zero, has taken a long break from acting in films. Now, it looks like he has made up his mind to team up with Atlee after the success of his recent films including Bigil, Mersal, and Theri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?
- Lavanya Tripathi crosses a milestone on Instagram