For the last few years, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been going through a rough phase, with a string of flops. Shah Rukh was so lost that he decided to not sign any project for the time being.
Finally, after several months since Zero’s debacle, SRK has joined hands with star Bollywood director Rajkumar Hirani. Incidentally, SRK was supposed to act in Hirani’s blockbuster debut film, Munnabhai MBBS.
Meanwhile, while a section of fans are happy with the collaboration between SRK and Hirani, another section is trolling the star hero severely. It’s well known that Hirani was accused in the sensational #MeToo movement last year. One of Hirani’s female assistants accused Hirani of harassment. Several close friends distanced themselves from Hirani after the accusations.
It remains to be seen whether SRK will take notice of the criticism over his association with Hirani and come out with an explanation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Inspirational- Sonu Sood books an entire flight for women
- Samantha does the unthinkable for ‘The Family Man’
- Makers of Mahesh’s next to take strong measures
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Bigg Boss 4- Star Maa roping these celebs
- Time locked for SSMB27’s much-awaited announcement