The ongoing legal battle between actors Arjun and Sruthi Hariharan isn’t going to end anytime soon, as per the latest reports in Sandalwood. Few days ago, Arjun appeared before the police officials, and reports suggest that he denied all the allegations levelled against him about his conduct on the sets of Vismayam.
Now, Sruthi Hariharan too has appeared before a magistrate in Bangalore. The actress hasn’t changed her stand despite being under immense pressure both from Arjun’s family as well as his fans.
Few days ago, Arjun had approached the High court to quash the case against him, and the court had directed the police to not arrest him until November 14. Now, it remains to be seen how this legal case is going to be handled in near future.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international