After being in the news for the last couple of months, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 26th film, under Anil Ravipudi’s direction, had its grand launch in Hyderabad this morning. Senior filmmaker Shyam Prasad Reddy switched on the camera and Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao sounded the first clap at the muhurtham ceremony.
Interestingly, Mahesh’s production house, G Mahesh Babu Entertainment, will jointly bankroll Sarileru Neekevvaru in association with noted producers Anil Sunkara and Dil Raju. This is Mahesh’s fourth production venture after Srimanthudu, Brahmotsavam and Major.
Since the film is coming right after Maharshi’s success, the hype and expectations surrounding Sarileru Neekevvaru are sky-high among fans and trade circles. The film has happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna playing Mahesh’s love interest. DSP will compose the music for the film, which will hit screens for Sankranthi, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic