Superstar Mahesh Babu and Trivikram will be joining hands for SSMB28 and the makers are planning to take the project onto the floors by the end of this year.
In all probability, Mahesh will wrap up Sarkaru Vaari Paata by September or October this year. He will then start working on SSMB28.
It has been well over one and a half years since Trivikram last wielded a megaphone and he wants to complete SSMB28 at a brisk pace in order to avoid a further delay.
Both Mahesh and Trivikram are planning to release SSMB28 next summer. The final call will be taken after assessing the conditions once the shoot commences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record