In a shocking update, a staff member at a leading Tollywood producer and distributor has been tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus. This not only led to the closure of the said producer’s office, but even the rest of the film offices have been shut amid the fear of contracting the virus.
This shocking incident is said to have brought the entire film industry to a standstill yet again. It’s only recently that many film offices reopened, after the Telangana government gave the permission to resume shootings. While a very few units have resumed shootings, a few more teams are planning to kick-start the shootings from July. And the uncertainty around the film business continues to prevail.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?