Slowly but steadily, the buzz for Amar Akbar Anthony is picking up quite well. The film is ready for a November 16th release and the pre-release event will be held tomorrow in Hyderabad.
Some of the industry bigwigs along with the film’s unit are expected to join this event which has been specially planned by the producers, Mythri Movie Makers. Thaman has scored the music which is picking up quite well.
Ileana is making her comeback to Telugu and she has also dubbed for the film on her own. The film needs to click at any cost as director Sreenu Vaitla is going through a series of flops.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual