Until a few years ago, director Teja was a name to reckon with for his innovative low budget love stories. Some of his early films like Chitram, Jayam, Nuvvu Nenu were huge blockbusters and even turned the cast and crew of these films into huge stars overnight. However, the director lost his success streak and he has been churning out disappointing films of late.
This Friday, Teja will be testing his chances with his latest love story, Hora Hori. The film has been making all the right noises and the songs in particular, have become huge hits among music lovers. With Nithiin’s Courier Boy Kalyan being postponed to next week and with hardly any big releases on 11th September, Teja’s Hora Hori will surely collect big even if the talk is slightly promising.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event