We had already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing a film called Jai Simha in the direction of noted director K S Ravi Kumar. The first look of the film will be revealed tomorrow and sources suggest that a powerful poster will be out tomorrow.
Balayya will be seen in two different looks in this film which is nearing its completion. Nayanthara plays Balayya’s love interest in this film which has been made on a huge scale.
After a long gap, Balayya will be seen in a mass avatar and will mouth some of his trademark dialogues for his fans. So all eyes are on Jai Simha’s first look in a big way.
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style