Pawan Kalyan is eagerly awaiting the results of 2019 elections to find out where he and his party Janasena would stand in AP. Sometime back, we had reported that Pawan will be getting back to films once the results are out.
Though Pawan did not make any statement, his close aides said that there is no truth in Pawan getting back to movies. Now, sources close to us have revealed that stories are indeed being readied for Pawan by a selected team of writers.
This is good news for the fans but we need to see if Pawan takes up these projects or stands on his word and stays in public service as he promised.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections
- Thank you, bawa: Allu Arjun thanks NTR
- Dhanush’s Local Boy gears up for a big release