It is known that the government of Maharashtra permitted film shootings last week. Multiple high-profile projects are now set to resume shoot in the next few weeks.
The makers of Prabhas’s mythological epic Adipurush are now planning the forthcoming schedule at a private film studio in Mumbai.
Adipurush shoot will be resumed on 18th of June in a specially erected set. Saif Ali Khan, who plays demon king Ravana in the film will be joining the shoot in the coming schedule.
The makers of Adipurush are planning to complete the subsequent schedules in quick succession. The film is slated for release on 11th of August next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rare Pic: Ram Charan and Pawan Kalyan in one frame
- Interesting update on SSMB 28 title glimpse
- Box office projection: Rs 100 Cr on day 1 for Adipurush
- Sensational buzz: Kamal Haasan in talks for Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K?
- Thiruveer – Rana Daggubati Garu had a laugh-riot watching Pareshan
- Netflix drops a crucial update about Virupaksha
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food