It is known that the government of Maharashtra permitted film shootings last week. Multiple high-profile projects are now set to resume shoot in the next few weeks.
The makers of Prabhas’s mythological epic Adipurush are now planning the forthcoming schedule at a private film studio in Mumbai.
Adipurush shoot will be resumed on 18th of June in a specially erected set. Saif Ali Khan, who plays demon king Ravana in the film will be joining the shoot in the coming schedule.
The makers of Adipurush are planning to complete the subsequent schedules in quick succession. The film is slated for release on 11th of August next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?
- Official: No change in Bheemla Nayak’s release date
- Allu Arjun to grace Varudu Kavalenu’s pre-release event