The first round of promotions for director Shankar and Super Star Rajinikanth’s much anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, will flag off with the first look launch event in Mumbai on the 20th of this month.
The producers at Lyca Productions have roped in well-known event and entertainment company Wizcraft to handle the first look launch event, and a whopping 6 crores are being spent on this event alone.
Furthermore, Raju Mahalingam, Creative Head, Lyca Productions, revealed that a staggering 40 crore budget has been allotted for the movie’s promotions until the theatrical release. This clearly indicates that the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make 2.0 a visual wonder in the history of Indian cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date
- Interesting title locked for Nithiin-Yeleti’s film