Actress Tamannaah, who is basking in the success of her latest release Oopiri, currently has her hands full with a couple of projects each in Telugu and Tamil. Tamannaah is acting in an ambitious project titled Abhinethri.
According to the latest reports, Abhinethri is being made with a staggering budget of nearly 70 crores and it being shot in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi simultaneously. Abhinethri also stars dancing sensation Prabhu Deva and Sonu Sood.
Popular Tamil director AL Vijay is directing this film and writer Kona Venkat is presenting it in Telugu.
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert