If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s much-awaited horror comedy, Laxmmi Bomb, is rumored to have been sold off to a leading OTT player by inking a biggest ever deal in the indian OTT history. Apparently, Laxmmi Bomb digital premiere rights have been sold for a sensational Rs 125 crores.
For the last couple of months, ever since the lockdown began, there have been rumors about Laxmmi Bomb going the digital route by skipping the traditional theatrical release. The latest buzz about the film’s OTT release is pretty strong and an official announcement is expected in a few days.
Laxmmi Bomb is an official remake of Lawrence’s Kanchana. Lawrence himself has directed this crazy remake. Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs