If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s much-awaited horror comedy, Laxmmi Bomb, is rumored to have been sold off to a leading OTT player by inking a biggest ever deal in the indian OTT history. Apparently, Laxmmi Bomb digital premiere rights have been sold for a sensational Rs 125 crores.
For the last couple of months, ever since the lockdown began, there have been rumors about Laxmmi Bomb going the digital route by skipping the traditional theatrical release. The latest buzz about the film’s OTT release is pretty strong and an official announcement is expected in a few days.
Laxmmi Bomb is an official remake of Lawrence’s Kanchana. Lawrence himself has directed this crazy remake. Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Which of these male contestants is favorite to win the show?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers play a solid trick and bring Monal into nominations
- Gopichand, Tamannaah to wrap up Seetimaarr in a single schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend
- D & D is not a sequel to Dhee: Sreenu Vaitla reveals why