It’s well-known that Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi is essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Ram Charan-Boyapati’s ongoing action entertainer. Vivek is popular among audiences through his movies like RGV’s Company and Rakta Charitra.
And here’s a stunning buzz about Vivek’s remuneration for RC12. The latest reports reveal that Vivek is being paid a whopping Rs 4 crores for this high-budget entertainer. Boyapati has canned a couple of electrifying episodes between Charan and Vivek and these scenes are said to be be one of the best in the movie.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next