It’s well-known that Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi is essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Ram Charan-Boyapati’s ongoing action entertainer. Vivek is popular among audiences through his movies like RGV’s Company and Rakta Charitra.
And here’s a stunning buzz about Vivek’s remuneration for RC12. The latest reports reveal that Vivek is being paid a whopping Rs 4 crores for this high-budget entertainer. Boyapati has canned a couple of electrifying episodes between Charan and Vivek and these scenes are said to be be one of the best in the movie.
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors