It’s well-known that Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi is essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Ram Charan-Boyapati’s ongoing action entertainer. Vivek is popular among audiences through his movies like RGV’s Company and Rakta Charitra.
And here’s a stunning buzz about Vivek’s remuneration for RC12. The latest reports reveal that Vivek is being paid a whopping Rs 4 crores for this high-budget entertainer. Boyapati has canned a couple of electrifying episodes between Charan and Vivek and these scenes are said to be be one of the best in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- People are going crazy watching iSmart Shankar: Puri Jagannadh
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title
- Has Karthikeya bagged a biggie?