Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal has been enthralling his fans for the past 40 years. Very soon, this national award-winning actor will be making his directorial debut. Mohanlal recently took to his blog and made an official announcement regarding his maiden venture as a director.
Interestingly, Mohanlal choose to direct an epic 3D film, Barroz, a period film set in Kerala with a Portuguese backdrop. Barroz was Vasco da Gama’s treasure keeper and he has a significant role in history. Apart from helming this project, Mohanlal will also play the main lead in it. Barroz will kick-start later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans