Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal has been enthralling his fans for the past 40 years. Very soon, this national award-winning actor will be making his directorial debut. Mohanlal recently took to his blog and made an official announcement regarding his maiden venture as a director.
Interestingly, Mohanlal choose to direct an epic 3D film, Barroz, a period film set in Kerala with a Portuguese backdrop. Barroz was Vasco da Gama’s treasure keeper and he has a significant role in history. Apart from helming this project, Mohanlal will also play the main lead in it. Barroz will kick-start later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death