Released in January 1997, the Tamil cult political drama, Iruvar (Iddaru in Telugu), brought together the two stalwarts of the South Indian cinema, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal and master auteur Mani Ratnam.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, both Mohanlal and Mani Ratnam will be joining hands for the third time. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until both the stalwarts wrap up their ongoing projects and come up with an official confirmation.
Incidentally, Mani Ratnam and Mohanlal had first collaborated on a Malayalam film titled Unaroo in 1984. The film was Mani’s second project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular heroine recounts how she taught a lesson to a molester
- When Pooja Hegde apologized to Bollywood hero
- Jayam combo to materialize soon?
- Star Tollywood comedian to debut in Hollywood
- Sharwanand lines up another project this year?
- Krish spending a bomb on sets of Pawan Kalyan’s film