Released in January 1997, the Tamil cult political drama, Iruvar (Iddaru in Telugu), brought together the two stalwarts of the South Indian cinema, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal and master auteur Mani Ratnam.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, both Mohanlal and Mani Ratnam will be joining hands for the third time. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until both the stalwarts wrap up their ongoing projects and come up with an official confirmation.
Incidentally, Mani Ratnam and Mohanlal had first collaborated on a Malayalam film titled Unaroo in 1984. The film was Mani’s second project.
- Vijetha’s fun, emotional trailer impresses
- Is Mahadheera gearing up for an international release?
- AR Murugadoss plans a stylish intro song for Sarkar
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?