Released in January 1997, the Tamil cult political drama, Iruvar (Iddaru in Telugu), brought together the two stalwarts of the South Indian cinema, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal and master auteur Mani Ratnam.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, both Mohanlal and Mani Ratnam will be joining hands for the third time. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until both the stalwarts wrap up their ongoing projects and come up with an official confirmation.
Incidentally, Mani Ratnam and Mohanlal had first collaborated on a Malayalam film titled Unaroo in 1984. The film was Mani’s second project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?