In the times when commercial potboilers are ruling the roost in Telugu Cinema, some of the film buffs who prefer alternate cinema desperately wait for sensible films laced with high cinematic values. And when such films hit the screens once in a while, they immediately patronize such films with positive enthusiasm. The same is happening with Nani’s Ugadi release, ‘Yevade Subramanyam’.
Even though the film was released in very few screens in the US due to the delay in content delivery, ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ has been running to packed houses and the latest we hear is that the crowds are giving a standing ovation at the end of each show.
This clearly shows the audiences’ thirst for quality films and there is no doubt that this gesture will inspire other filmmakers to try out something new. Meanwhile, ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ is doing extremely well in all the multiplexes across the Telugu states.
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2