Known for his power packed performances in numerous films down south and in Bollywood, Prakash Raj is also admired for his philanthropy and social work. Recently, the multifaceted artist instituted Prakash Raj Foundation to bring in a positive change in the society.
As part of his initiatives, Prakash Raj called on Telangana Minister KTR today and expressed his interest in adopting Kondareddipalle, a remote village in Mahabubnagar, Telangana. Appreciating the actor’s noble gesture, the minister introduced him to the district collector and the local MLA and further discussed about various developmental activities.
Prakash Raj is also associated with the Save The Tiger campaign initiated recently by a popular Kannada TV channel. It is highly appreciable that more and more film stars are showing a keen interest in working towards a better society.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser