Known for his power packed performances in numerous films down south and in Bollywood, Prakash Raj is also admired for his philanthropy and social work. Recently, the multifaceted artist instituted Prakash Raj Foundation to bring in a positive change in the society.
As part of his initiatives, Prakash Raj called on Telangana Minister KTR today and expressed his interest in adopting Kondareddipalle, a remote village in Mahabubnagar, Telangana. Appreciating the actor’s noble gesture, the minister introduced him to the district collector and the local MLA and further discussed about various developmental activities.
Prakash Raj is also associated with the Save The Tiger campaign initiated recently by a popular Kannada TV channel. It is highly appreciable that more and more film stars are showing a keen interest in working towards a better society.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara