Siva Karthikeyan, one of Tamil cinema’s biggest actors, has vowed to never be part of brand endorsements or their TV commercials. The actor, who was last seen in Remo, made this announcement at the audio launch of his next film Velaikkaran in Chennai.
Directed by Mohan Raja, the film also stars Fahadh Faasil and Nayanthara. Calling the film an eye-opener for him, Siva Karthikeyan said, “The TV commercials of several brands are quite misleading. I have learnt a lot after acting in this film and in future, I will not endorse any product.”
The action drama is slated for release on December 22. Anirudh has scored the music. The film’s Telugu dubbed version is expected to release early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR