Siva Karthikeyan, one of Tamil cinema’s biggest actors, has vowed to never be part of brand endorsements or their TV commercials. The actor, who was last seen in Remo, made this announcement at the audio launch of his next film Velaikkaran in Chennai.
Directed by Mohan Raja, the film also stars Fahadh Faasil and Nayanthara. Calling the film an eye-opener for him, Siva Karthikeyan said, “The TV commercials of several brands are quite misleading. I have learnt a lot after acting in this film and in future, I will not endorse any product.”
The action drama is slated for release on December 22. Anirudh has scored the music. The film’s Telugu dubbed version is expected to release early next year.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US