Noted actress Sridevi has filed a complaint against the producers of her comeback Tamil film, Puli. Alleging that the producers have not paid Rs 50 lakhs of her agreed remuneration, Sridevi approached the producers’ council in Mumbai, which in turn directed the Tamil Film Producers’ Counil to sort out the issue.
In her complaint, Sridevi stated that the film’s producers PT Selvakumar and Shibu Thameens are not responding to her repeated calls regarding her balance remuneration. It is well known that Sridevi made her comeback to Tamil films after neatly 29 years. Sridevi was apparently paid a bomb for her role of an evil queen in Puli.
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?