The latest news is that Trisha has signed for her first Malayalam movie. She will be paired opposite the Premam star Nivin Pauly and this film will be directed by Shyam Prasad.
With this Malayalam debut, Trisha has now officially acted in all four south Indian film industries and can be truly called as the top south Indian actress India has ever seen.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble