The latest news is that Trisha has signed for her first Malayalam movie. She will be paired opposite the Premam star Nivin Pauly and this film will be directed by Shyam Prasad.
With this Malayalam debut, Trisha has now officially acted in all four south Indian film industries and can be truly called as the top south Indian actress India has ever seen.
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu