The latest news is that Trisha has signed for her first Malayalam movie. She will be paired opposite the Premam star Nivin Pauly and this film will be directed by Shyam Prasad.
With this Malayalam debut, Trisha has now officially acted in all four south Indian film industries and can be truly called as the top south Indian actress India has ever seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement