Many film stars and other celebrities love to connect with their fan base via their social networking blogs. Veteran actress,Ramya Krishna, is the latest to join the bandwagon. Recently, she joined Twitter to connect with her fans.
She can be reached with her user name- ‘meramyakrishnan’. Soon after creating her account, she posted a message wishing all her followers. She is currently busy shooting for a Tamil soap opera, Vamsam.
Also, she has a handful of movies up her sleeve. She will be seen in an important role in Nagarjuna’s upcoming movie, Soggade Chinni Nayana. Also, she will show her acting prowess as Shivagami in SS Rajamouli’s Bahubali.
- Mega fans eagerly awaiting Rajamouli’s surprise
- My favourite role is yet to be written : Amala Akkineni
- Shalini Pandey excited about her next bilingual film
- Here’s the person who inspired Prabhas to act in Baahubali
- Star combination to team up again