Many film stars and other celebrities love to connect with their fan base via their social networking blogs. Veteran actress,Ramya Krishna, is the latest to join the bandwagon. Recently, she joined Twitter to connect with her fans.
She can be reached with her user name- ‘meramyakrishnan’. Soon after creating her account, she posted a message wishing all her followers. She is currently busy shooting for a Tamil soap opera, Vamsam.
Also, she has a handful of movies up her sleeve. She will be seen in an important role in Nagarjuna’s upcoming movie, Soggade Chinni Nayana. Also, she will show her acting prowess as Shivagami in SS Rajamouli’s Bahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil