Sonam Kapoor, one of the most popular actresses in the country, has confessed that her health has gone for a toss despite keeping herself fit and healthy. The actress revealed that she has iodine deficiency, and she has advised people who stick to a vegetarian or vegan diet to use iodised salt in their food.
Over the years, Sonam Kapoor has modelled herself as one of the foremost fashionistas in the country. Even when her films weren’t doing well, she graced the cover pages of some of the top magazines, and also signed several endorsement deals.
Now that she has been told about her iodine deficiency, Sonam has taken it upon herself to educate her fans to follow some basic rules while choosing a diet.
Articles that might interest you:
- The first single update from Liger is here
- Venue locked for Nithiin’s special song release
- Poll : Which of these PAN India films will be the biggest hit?
- Makers reveal Venu Thottempudi’s look from Ramarao On Duty
- NBK107 to be shot in this beautiful country
- Chiranjeevi helps editor Gautham Raju’s family – Deets inside