Sonam Kapoor, one of the most popular actresses in the country, has confessed that her health has gone for a toss despite keeping herself fit and healthy. The actress revealed that she has iodine deficiency, and she has advised people who stick to a vegetarian or vegan diet to use iodised salt in their food.
Over the years, Sonam Kapoor has modelled herself as one of the foremost fashionistas in the country. Even when her films weren’t doing well, she graced the cover pages of some of the top magazines, and also signed several endorsement deals.
Now that she has been told about her iodine deficiency, Sonam has taken it upon herself to educate her fans to follow some basic rules while choosing a diet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style