Just a week ago, fans were in for a huge surprise when young Tamil filmmaker Atlee pulled off a major casting coup by roping in star actresses Kajal, Samantha and Jyothika for Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st project.
But if the ongoing buzz in the Tamil media circles is anything to go by, Jyothika has walked out of this crazy project due to reasons unknown. The news comes in just 3 days after the film’s shooting took off in Chennai.
Currently, Atlee is said to be in search for a suitable actress to replace Jyothika. AR Rahman will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release