Over the past few days, the actress has been facing the ire of certain Jallikattu fanatics in Tamil Nadu who have been forcing her to disassociate herself with PETA and express solidarity to the banned ancient bull taming sport of Jallikattu.
Yesterday, Trisha took to Twitter and lashed out at her detractors and vowed to remain strong despite threats and false propaganda against her by a section of imbeciles.
However, in a dramatic turn of events that unfolded last night, a couple of controversial tweets from Trisha’s handle supporting the ban on Jallikattu from an alleged hacker prompted Trisha to quit Twitter and file a police complaint. The cops are probing the matter at present.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s teaser?
- Prabhas talks about his fear of failure
- Evaru’s 5-day Nizam collections
- Vijay Deverakonda to extend his support to co-star
- Nabha Natesh to showcase her acting prowess in Disco Raja