Over the past few days, the actress has been facing the ire of certain Jallikattu fanatics in Tamil Nadu who have been forcing her to disassociate herself with PETA and express solidarity to the banned ancient bull taming sport of Jallikattu.
Yesterday, Trisha took to Twitter and lashed out at her detractors and vowed to remain strong despite threats and false propaganda against her by a section of imbeciles.
However, in a dramatic turn of events that unfolded last night, a couple of controversial tweets from Trisha’s handle supporting the ban on Jallikattu from an alleged hacker prompted Trisha to quit Twitter and file a police complaint. The cops are probing the matter at present.
Articles that might interest you:
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?
- Allu Arjun busy acquiring a new talent
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch