Over the past few days, the actress has been facing the ire of certain Jallikattu fanatics in Tamil Nadu who have been forcing her to disassociate herself with PETA and express solidarity to the banned ancient bull taming sport of Jallikattu.
Yesterday, Trisha took to Twitter and lashed out at her detractors and vowed to remain strong despite threats and false propaganda against her by a section of imbeciles.
However, in a dramatic turn of events that unfolded last night, a couple of controversial tweets from Trisha’s handle supporting the ban on Jallikattu from an alleged hacker prompted Trisha to quit Twitter and file a police complaint. The cops are probing the matter at present.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback