It was a mixed week for Kajal Aggarwal, who saw two of her films, Ranarangam and Comali, releasing on August 15. Although Ranarangam opened to big numbers on the first day, the response for the film was quite mixed, and it hasn’t been performing as well as what it was projected to be. However, it is a different story for her in Tamil.
Her recent film, Comali, which also has Jayam Ravi in the lead role is turning out to be a huge money spinner at the box office. Pradeep had directed the film and the film’s humour, which focused on how much life had changed since the ’90s, has struck a chord with the people.
Even though Kajal had a limited screentime, Comali has turned out to be a big hit and has helped her make a good impression in Tamil after a long time. The actress will soon be seen in Paris Paris, and Indian 2 in Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out
- Is this the title of Naga Shaurya’s next?
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh opens to good occupancy all over